Greig Associates began in 1948 in the Georgia Medical Building and has been a leading provider of imaging services in Vancouver’s Lower Mainland for more than 70 years. Historically, Greig Associates provided the radiological services for Shaughnessy Hospital. This relationship continued until the hospital’s closure in 1994.
By 1972, Greig Associates was providing radiology services at four locations, and currently operates three facilities in the Lower Mainland.
Using the latest technology the professionals at Greig Associates have built a strong reputation within the general public, as well as the medical community, consistently providing high-quality diagnostic imaging services. They are also actively involved in the BCIT Diagnostic Medical Sonography program.
Greig Associates is owned by two partners – Dr. Phillip Switzer and Dr. Connie Siu. Dr. Switzer has been a partner at Greig Associates since 1974 and Managing Partner since 1985. Dr. Siu has been a partner at Greig Associates since 1978. Both radiologists have academic appointments as Clinical Professors in the UBC Department of Radiology and have been active in teaching in Vancouver over many years.